Here’s a facebook page tip.
Businesses can now ‘verify’ their page. Similar to that blue check mark you see next to public figures names or large brands, business pages can get a grey check mark.
As of right now the only benefits this caries is improvement in facebook search results and adds credibility to your page. Some speculation is that pages with verification may have additional options/features in the future.
Here’s how to do it.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Page Verification
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue
Hope that helps!