Programming for Affiliates and Functional Fitness Gyms
The average affiliate owner spends between 10-18 hours a month on programming.
How much is your time worth? What could you do with those extra hours? More time to work on your business instead of in your business?
The importance of good programming
Strength cycles, Olympic weightlifting cycles, gymnastics, aerobic conditioning, metcons, space, time and class size considerations, “peaking” for the open…How can I expose my athletes to more snatching and cleaning while still squatting for strength, hitting metcons and getting better at butterfly pullups??…Programming can be a daunting and time consuming task and even though the CrossFit methodology simplifies it down to “constantly varied, functional movements,” it is still important to put together a well thought out program that is efficient, develops all levels of athletes equally, and minimizes the risk of injury.
The benefits of a good program include:
- Simultaneous strength and skill development
- A clear plan to ensure that ALL athletes are improving
- Calculated volume and loading
- Daily exposure to high intensity workouts (metcons)
- Careful monitoring of which body parts are being used on a daily basis
What is TheBoxBusiness Affiliate Programming?
At TheBoxBusiness, we do the work for you. Here’s what we provide:
- Easy access to weekly programming with 3 different levels (Fitness, Sport, Competitors)
- Monthly overview of the programming template (delivered on the 25th of the each month)
- Weekly videos from our lead programmer, reviewing the details of each workout
- A summary of the workout of the day
- The purpose of each strength/skill session and WOD – including loading suggestions and expected time domains
- Warmup and class management
- Instructional Movement Videos
- All of our Supplement Specialty Programs(view here)